Monday, June 22, 2009

17 Weeks!

Im at week 17 in my pregnancy and guess what? I think I might have a life again!!! Ive actually been able to live out of bed a few times! I went to a movie the other night with one of the other girls here (also expecting and incorporating Hypnobirthing). Then on Saturday I was able to do some laundry and housework AND go out to a dinner and movie with all of Jon's office. Sunday I was fighting a pretty constant headache but still able to function. I feel like life is getting good again! Im tired as ever but able to eat almost normally. Ive actually started craving food, mostly junk food though so Im not sure if thats a good thing or not :) Our little bundle of joy is quickly becoming not so little!
Weighing at about 5 ounces, comparable to the weight of a turnip, he/she measures around 5 inches in length. I cant believe that is inside of me! Any day now, though probably not for another week or two, I'll feel the baby's little kicks. I cant wait!

1 comment:

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

Your ultrasound is in a weeeeeek!! Can't wait! Glad you are feeling better. I found your Bella Dot blog. Pretty excited about that too :)