Monday, June 8, 2009

15 weeks and missing food



So I made it to week 15. Our baby is comparatively the size of an apple weighing 2.5 oz and measuring just over 4 inches long. This last week was more depressing than anything. Ive realized how much a MISS FOOD! Before the baby days, I could put food away faster than most guys I know. Jon proudly tells people how "hot" it was the first time he saw me eating a burger and that I was keeping up with him eating his :) Anyway, my appetite has all but disappeared. Im currently in the process of teaching my body how to eat again. Its actually really hard. The first question Jon asks me each morning is "what can I make you for breakfast". He tried to get me to eat at 6:30am yesterday! My always ambitious husband is on a mission to get a fat baby out of me. P.S. I hate that my posts lately might be coming off as me complaining. For the record, I am just fine with all the not-fun things involved with the first months of pregnancy. I plan on doing this many more times and in my mind, there is no bad. Everything leads to that moment when Jon hands me our baby for the first time. How could any sick day over shadow that thought? The more we talk about that day, the better life gets! The hardest part now is not knowing if its a boy or a girl! I dont think I can wait 5 more weeks to find out!!!

5 comments:

The Chambers said...

your hubby is so cute to ask you what he can make you for breakfast! I hope mine does that when I'm prego! I can't wait to find out either if you're having a boy or girl. You're going to be such a fun momma! I have quite a big appetite too. I don't eat as fast as my husband, but I can sometimes eat as much as he does...and that's a WHOLE LOT!

Unknown said...

so I like the pictures of the apple, the shrimp and the lemon and such. BUT GIRL Lets get some belly pictures pretty soon! haha. I am sorry you have no appetite, I have never had that problem! I am a lil jealous! Anyways I found your blog! YEAH! See ya girlie!

Lisa Hall said...

Belly pics coming soon!!! Maybe with my week 16 post???

Shelly Marie said...

well, I'm off to girls camp in the morning! I would call you but its uber late where you are! anyway, I just wanted to say that I LOVE you and Jon SO MUCH!!! you guys are going to be wonderful parents! I can't wait to meet the wonderful spirit you are carying!!
Love you to pieces!!!
<3

The Carlson Family said...

lol why does the food suck there (referencing your last comment on my blog).