Monday, June 15, 2009

16 week mark!

Well we made it to week 16. I say 'we' because Jon has practically carried me through so many of the tough days in the past few months. He's been absolutely amazing through all this! It seems my "bad" days come less frequently and arent as bad. So thats good! Ive included my first bump pic. Franklin has separation issues if you cant tell. In just two weeks we'll get to see our little baby at our ultrasound appointment. I cant wait! It seems most people think we're having a boy but Im still not sure either way. Lets hear it peeps, what do you think it'll be, boy or girl? My sister-in-law is due about a week after we are and I kinda just hope our babies are the same, either way.
We cant wait to get back to AZ. We miss everyone there and we especially miss the food. The weather here is just now starting to warm up into the 80s. No humidity yet, but we hear its coming. Oh and I definitely wont miss the maggots!!! This morning we set our garbage by the front door and when we picked it up, maggots spilled out a hole in the bottom!!! Oh my goodness you better believe I FREAKED out! So gross and our garbage wasn't even that old. Gross, gross, gross!

8 comments:

Jill Rosenhan said...

AHH! You look so good! Congrats on the new addition! That's going to be one cute baby! So gross about the maggots! I would have died!

Unknown said...

Yeah for belly pics! My vote is a boy! YEah! Do you guys have names picked out?

The Chambers said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! I LOVE IT! And I LOVE little Franklin. I'm guessing that's the dog? yes...he's cute too! I want to rub his little head! Anyhoot...I guess a girl?! Yea...a girl. I can't wait to find out what it is!

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

ew gross about the magnets! but hey you are looking really cute little momma!! so glad you put up a picture!

Shelly Marie said...

my sis has a bump! you are SOOOOOOO cute!!!
you know what I think you are having; little cirly blonde girl!
LOVE LOVE LOVE you guys!!!

T+C=N said...

Luce- You are looking so cute too! I swear my energy level is at a 0. Sorry to mislead you :) haha the only thing that motivates me to do any crafting is that there are not a whole lot of cute boy clothes out there. and I will be back in AZ on July 12th! Trent will come home sometime after that.. It all depends on when our little guy decides to come!
Oh and just to let you know.. The first 3 months of my pregnancy I pretty much did nothing. Absolutly nothing.. So dont feel bad. You will get some of your energy back and it is SO much fun once you feel him move around 24/7. I already know I will probably miss being pregant. Anyways, enough of my novel. When do you get home? It sounds like you guys are having a good time. How is Jon doing selling? AND I cant wait to see you too!

Lucy said...

I love the scrappy blog stuff, you look cute and happy to be expecting, it is sooo fun! Mom

The Carlson Family said...

boy! but...i don't know. you are so cute! and i love your new background! i know i keep changing mine too!