Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Missing our Family!

Jon and I are in Michigan for the summer. We're really glad we made this change and came out here but we definitely miss our family back home. Here's a few pictures of our favorite people in the whole world!

My family and some of Rachael's family after baby Aedan's blessing.


I had to put this pic on. Will is the CUTEST kid ever. This is one of my most favorite pictures ever! Thumb in mouth, hand in pants!


This is some (not all) of Jons family at the traditional Christmas present exchange. So much fun! We hope our own family reaches this capacity some day :)


Here are the newest members of the Carlson Clan. Aedan and Lotta are about a week apart in age and are already best buddies. I miss these babies!

2 comments:

Shelly Marie said...

I miss you too!!!!! I can't wait until to visit!! We are going to have so much fun!
MUCH love!!!
<3

The Carlson Family said...

ah man we can't wait for you guys to get home and to find out what the heck kind of baby you're having! that pic of your nephew is too cute (the one with the hand down his pants, not my guy!)