Friday, June 12, 2009

So its Friday. Im eating my lunch right now- a 6 inch club from Subway. This is the 4th day out of the 5 this week that I have fallen victim to the delicious-ness of that wonderful restaurant. Subway, it turns out, is the only restaurant and the only food even that I have consistently been able to enjoy. Taco Bell was always my favorite before I was pregnant and it is one of the only things I just about can NEVER eat. Blagh! Dont even say Taco Bell to me!
Oh and some exciting news! I scheduled our ultrasound for June 29th to find out the sex of our baby!!!! Just a little over 2 weeks away! I cant wait. I was reading my fitpregnancy magazine last night and found an advertisement for a home test that supposedly can tell you the sex of your baby. Sounded way fake to me. Has anyone ever seen/heard of/used a product like that? This one was called Intelligender. Interesting...

3 comments:

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

haven't seen/used one but you should look up the chinese birth calendar- can't remember exactly what its called but people say its pretty accurate. then again there is really only a 50/50 chance right? and i won't say the TB word but i have to say that i couldn't agree more with you! that is the grossest thing ever when you are preggo. i could throw up just thinking about their tortillas. don't worry it gets better after the baby. love you girly! we miss you!

The Carlson Family said...

ah i LOVED TB! The nachos saved my life. Oh well. I am so dying to know what kinda' baby you have in that stomach. Mike still thinks it's a boy. I have to say I'm putting money on that too.

Tina said...

I have heard of this testing, but don't know how accurate it is. I think if you took it, it would be fun, but you would just wonder if it was really right....