Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Oh Boy!

Its a BOY!!!!!!!! Jon and I had our ultrasound a few weeks back. That same day I left for California so I havent been able to update but here there it is! We're so SO excited. I always wanted a boy to come first and I honestly always thought I would have a boy first too. And we all know Jon couldnt be more happy to have his boy on the way. I couldnt even watch the ultrasound because the look that I saw on Jons face as he saw our baby was priceless. The ultrasound shows our little guy a little bit behind the date we originally thought. Instead of Nov. 29, it looks like he's due more like Dec. 12. We (jon, myself and our wonderful midwife) think he'll come somewhere in between. More like Dec. 7th which puts my sister-in-law Nat and I neck & neck in the delivery race. So now Im 19 1/2 weeks and Im HUGE all the sudden. I'll have Jon get a picture and I'll put it on with the next post. We've decided on naming him Paxton although still trying to figure out the middle name. Its so fun talking about him and referring to him by name instead of "him/her" or "baby". I feel completely amazing now! No more bed rest and lots more food finally! More to come on that and my trip later. Oh boy its a BOY!!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am so excited for you guys! So many boys are being born right now! Its insane!

The Carlson Family said...

i.am.so.excited.



ahhh i can't wait to meet him!

T+C=N said...

Boys are the best! Im so excited for you guys! Call me when you get back to AZ so we can chat!!

Nat said...

Yay!!! I can't WAIT for your boy to start picking on our new little girl. And by the way, I am SO going to win in the race to labor! (:

The Chambers said...

YAY!! Congrats. Boys are so much fun. Well, girls are too, but I always wanted a boy first to watch after my daughters in school. I can't wait to see a pic of the cute belly! Oh and I LOVE the name Paxton...so cute!