Friday, May 29, 2009

One Fine Day

So yesterday was a great day! The day before that (Wednesday) I was literally in bed all day with the worst migraine ever! Anyway, I felt completely amazing when I woke up yesterday so I was really excited. I went to work for a couple of hours then strolled around Target for about an hour. A few unnecessary purchases later, I found myself at home pulling out my Cricut. BTW, best thing to ever happen to my spare time is my Cricut machine. Jon's birthday was kinda recently so I made him a few thank you cards to send to the fabulous people who thought of my husband on his special day.
Then I wanted to make dinner. One of the worst things about "night sickness" is that my poor husband has to fend for himself most of the nights he gets home for work. While he insists he doesnt mind, I feel bad and eating out every night gets really old. Ive been developing a recipe in my head for some time and was really excited to try it out.
It was so easy and turned out so yummy! I cooked up some pasta, added fresh broccoli and bell pepper, cooked chicken breast and topped it with a thin alfredo-like sauce and cheese. Jon LOVED it!
With that said, I woke up this morning and threw up and Im starting to think my pattern is bad day, good day, bad day... Oh well, small price to pay for my very own person!

2 comments:

The Chambers said...

haha you crack me up. Those cards are SO SUPER cute, you are so creative. Looks like I'll be getting a cricut machine sometime soon...whatever that is. And I'm definitely going to try out the pasta dinner...it looks DELICIOUS! i LOVE food. THis morning I went to IHOP for my "pre-birthday" breakfast...it was amazing. anyhoot, enough said...hang in there girl!

Tina said...

I'm glad you get to have some good days in between the bad days!