Thursday, May 21, 2009

Here's Michigan!!!

So its taken nearly a month but here, FINALLY, are some pictures of Michigan!
This one isnt in Michigan yet, but on the way. Its the worlds largest rocking chair! Kinda random, I know, but how could we pass up seeing that?
This is a picture of some of the scenery and landscape in MI. Flowers grow wild here! That kinda blew my mind. On the ground and on trees. Its absolutely beautiful!
One of the flowers that grows wild here are tulips! A city nearby where we live has a festival every year in celebration of this flower that grows all over the town. This is one of the Tulip Time Festivals that we went to.

2 comments:

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

yes, that is one BIG rocking chair! thanks for sharing! we miss you!!

Tina said...

I didn't notice you in the rocker picture at first. When I saw you, it made me realize how huge that really is. What is it for?

The wild tulips are beautiful!