Monday, May 25, 2009

13 Weeks and HORMONAL!!!

Jon has been waititng for week 13 since we found out we were pregnant because this week the baby is about the size of a medium shrimp!

Now he can call the baby his little shrimp! Haha, I love my husband.
Hormones have been raging, thats for sure. Yesterday we were sitting in Sunday School and the teacher was going around the room asking everyone's name. About 2 or 3 people before he got to me, I burst into a fit of hysterical laughter. I really cant explain what was so funny, all I know is that I literally (and quite loudly I might add) burst into a fit. Within a few seconds I had tears streaming down my face. Like, it looked like I was bawling my eyes out but instead they were laughing tears. This went on for some time until I could finally gain control back. Poor Jon had to introduce me because I couldnt even talk. He loved it of course and thought it was hilarious but everyone must have thought I was crazy!
Oh yeah, and I got my first sorta-kinda-maybe migraine last night. Best part about being preg-o? No pain medication (Im laying on the sarcasm pretty thick in case you cant tell). It was okay though. Fortunately I have an amazing husband who rubbed my feet, got me ice packs and never left my side. Thanks babe! Love you!

2 comments:

The Chambers said...

OH my gosh do I remember you!!! I think about you ALL the time and wonder how you are doing. I'm so happy that you found me...this totally made my day. You look like you are doing great! And you are pregnant...CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting. Keep in touch lover! miss you!

Jenna said...

you're brave! Pain medication was my friend sometimes when I wasn't feeling to hot. Hang in there though, I'm sure the migraines won't last too long!