Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pax and his Daddy

I love how much Paxton is like his daddy. Jon has a very passive temperament. He'd much rather be happy and "let things go" rather than get worked up over silly things that dont really matter. He's loving and affectionate. Yesterday, I realized just how much my two boys are alike. Yes, Pax cries. But usually only when he's ready to go to sleep. He goes throughout his day with an adorable little smile and is genuinely happy all the time. I dont think I could keep track of the number of times in a day that Paxton will walk over to me and give me a little kiss, then go back to playing. If I look at him for too long without smiling, he makes the most hilarious face at me because he knows I always laugh at it. He still loves to snuggle in my arms for hours and he is just as sweet as ever. He's a patient little boy, calm and just such a joy to have. Both of my boys are :)


1 comment:

Tina said...

I love the pics, but especially the middle one.