Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Let's review, shall we?

So we're coming to the end of February now and I thought I would take a look and see where the Halls are at with our goals for 2011. I laughed a little because already, its not looking so hot. We have a pretty good excuse for not keeping most of them, that being MOVING!!! But review is good, it reminds us where we are at and what we need to be doing better and also what we're doing good with (positive acknowledgement is so important).
We are definitely moving forward with paying off our debt, although I wish we could do more and more quickly. But until Jon gets settled in a job again, we will do the small amount that we can and thats good enough for today.
Ive been in a few more pictures than normal so I will give myself props for that. I havent done too well with my other goals though. Maybe once we settle in.
Jon, too, has been ailed by moving in his goals for 2011. He has a couple of books he'd like to start reading and his guitar is here with us at my parents instead of storage so hopefully he'll find some time to pick it up now and then.
Pax learned how to walk. He's cruising around everywhere now! He sleeps through the night every now and then. He keeps getting sick so that throws off his sleeping a lot. He gained almost 3 pounds and lost most of that again because he got sick about a week ago. But now he is eating again and will hopefully thicken up for us :)
Well, not too shabby. Not amazing either though. I think I'll revisit sometime over the summer and hopefully things will look better for us. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

So exciting that Pax is walking!! Lotta and I miss that little guy so much.

Geesh! I hope you'll post again before "sometime this summer..." I really enjoy reading about your lives and I hope you'll keep us updated! tttttttt < (That was Lotta) Love you guys! Praying for good doors to open for you!