Monday, February 21, 2011

A..G..A..I..N!!!!!!!

We moved. AGAIN. Ugh. I gotta say, I think Ive had my taste of the whole moving experience. I think Im officially ready to "settle down".
Long story short: Jon was fed up with Pinnacle and they were making weird changes so we decided that Jon should look for another job. Since Pinnacle was the ONLY reason we moved all our stuff from AZ, we decided "heck, lets just move it all back!" So now we are in the beautiful sunshine with family and friends, Jon is looking for a job and we are happy as we have ever been :) Although, I must say, we are missing our family in Utah terribly. We were able to become much closer with Jon's brother Jeff and his family (miss you all!) as well as grandparents and other family members. Thank goodness for family reunions!
Anyway, we are crashing at my parents house until Jon settles in with a job and we find a house to rent that we are in love with. And I mean IN LOVE because I AM NOT MOVING EVER AGAIN!
Arizona, I love you and your warmth and your sunshine. I have missed your amazing mexican food, gorgeous sunsets and your cool breezy mornings. Utah, I will miss the fry sauce... and thats about it :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boooooo!!!! Sorry to see you guys leave us already. Can't say I blame you guys for leaving Pinnacle though. A nice company but crappy management in my opinion. I'll send you fry sauce if you ever need it. Just a thought though: why not see if you can stay with your parents for long enough to save up a down-payment and then NEVER have to really move again??? Fun having you up here even though it wasn't for very long!