Sunday, January 30, 2011

Best worst day ever!

So the other day I was having a bad morning. Pax had been up all night, the dishes were piling up and I just wasnt feeling like being awake yet. Jon left for work, kissing me and "i love you-ing" me. He knew I was having a bad day, because lets face it, husbands usually know when the wives are having a bad morning. Anyway, about 30 minutes later, Jon walked through the door (scared the heck out of me, btw) with a brown box and my caffeinated drink of choice. Inside that brown box was the most amazing thing I have ever seen: donuts. And not just any regular old donut. GIANT donuts. Hmmm, so delicious and fresh. My husband sure knows the way to my heart :) 

4 comments:

bdoyle said...

What a sweet hubby! :)Well done, well done

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

hahaha thos are huge! where do you find donuts like that??

The Carlson Family said...

Oh I want one.

The Chambers said...

wowza! those are the BIGGEST donuts I have ever seen. They look SOOO freakin good!