Friday, January 28, 2011

Our Anniversary

 Well, its been 3 whole, amazing years. On Tuesday (January 25), Jon and I celebrated the anniversary of our marriage. We went to the Museum of Art at BYU and looked at the Carl Bloch exhibit which was amazing, as well as a once in a life time thing. His original pieces, including his alter paintings, were on display. Its the first time the pieces have been in the United States and will probably be the last time. If you live nearby, I definitely recommend going to see it. Its free to get in, so you have no excuse :)
Anyway, we went to the MOA then to dinner and finally finished with a movie. Shelly watched Pax at her apartment and it was SO NICE to have an evening without the babe.
I love this man. I love him more every day. In fact, I like him more every day too. I can honestly say there hasnt ever been a day that I didnt like him. He gives me a reason to be grateful every single day. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would have a marriage with so much joy and fulfillment. I am so thankful that the Lord has blessed me so abundantly in sending Jon to be my eternal companion.   
Jon, I love you. You make me feel like I can conquer the world. I honestly know that together, we can do anything and overcome any obstacle or challenge. We have had an unbelievably hard year but we made it through, and all the while, supported and strengthened each other. Thank you for loving me the way you do. You are my other half. You are my soul mate. You are my best friend. 
I dont need expensive cars or a big house. I dont need designer jeans, high-end furniture or extravagant trips around the world. I dont need ANYTHING as long as I have you by my side. 
 Im excited for our future. I cant wait to have more babies with you, to raise a family with you, to become grandparents with you... I used to want adventure. I used to dream of traveling and doing extraordinary things. But you are my adventure. Everyday with you extraordinary. I am so madly, insanely and indescribably in love with you. Happy anniversary babe. Thank you for making me the luckiest girl in the whole world!

2 comments:

Lucy said...

sweet!

mmg said...

How cute you all are. Thanks for sharing.