Monday, January 10, 2011

Lotta's Christmas Present

The kids in my family have always done a gift exchange at Christmas. Rather than get a gift for every other brother and sister, we each had one that we gifted to. We developed a system so every year its a different sibling and this year, Jon and I had my brother Jayson and his family. He has a little girl, named Lotta, who is almost two and talking up a storm. So, I decided to make her some flash cards to help her learn the alphabet, associate pictures with their names and also to learn spelling once she is old enough. Here is how they turned out:





I was quite pleased with the finished result and I cant wait to get started on a set for Pax!

2 comments:

bdoyle said...

Are you kidding me?! Those are adorable! You should have an etsy store. Seriously. You'd make bank. Also, we should get together so you can teach me how to be cool and crafty too. :)I'm sick of all these winter colds our kids keep getting!

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

Seriously the cutest ever! And have I told you that the playdough is Lotta's most favorite. She gets it out at least 5 times a day. When we were in AZ she would see it in the room and wake up early from naps to get it out. It was the first thing she wanted. Thank you so much for your thoughtful gift!