Saturday, January 29, 2011

Carlson Family Photo Shoot

For the first time in A LONG TIME, all the kids were home at my parents for Christmas. You know what that means... we finally updated the family portrait in the hall at my folks house in good 'ole Queen Creek, AZ! Here are a few (a lot) of the pictures:

mom and dad with the 3 grand babies

Im not sure who gets along better, me and Rach or Jon and Michael??? So grateful to have such amazing siblings!

I was raised by parents who love each other. Im glad for the example of affection they have set.  

All the ladies. Love my sisters!

Me and my mom, aka, my best friend!

Pax fell asleep half way thru the photo session. Jon pulled the car seat out and buckled him in off to the side.

tough men (HA!)

Ok, these pictures crack me up! So glad we have a house full of colorful personalities and sense of humors

Me and my Hunny

I just think this pic is cool. Thanks Brady, they turned out great!

No comments: