Thursday, February 12, 2009

When Life Gives You Sour Lemons....Throw Them Away and Get New Ones!

So this morning I found myself on my way to work for the last time (well, this particular work anyhow). After nearly a year at Chamberlain Orthodontics, it was finally time to part ways. Ive truly loved working for Thomas Chamberlain and Ive made some great friends working there. Chamberlain Orthodontics is a very unique and exceptional office. I will miss the blinged out shirts, the AMAZING hours and definitely my girls. So long ladies, hope all is well for you and that you know I will miss your beautiful faces. Its a sad change, yet still much needed. Jon and I are off to a very exciting summer. We're packing up our apartment, loading the 'kids' into the car and hitting the road!

No comments: