Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cereal Addicts Annonymous!

Jon and I LOVE cereal. The great thing about cereal (which also turns out to be a bad thing) is that it is always on sale! One time cereal was 5 for $5.00! Who can pass that up? So although we already had several boxes, we just couldn't pass up such a smokin deal! Guess whats for dinner...



23 Boxes/Bags of cereal total
4 unopened boxes
3 flavors w/more than one box
7 of these were past the expiration date and thrown away
3 did not pass the stale test and were also thrown away
10 delicious boxes remain
Breakfast at our place anyone?

4 comments:

dani said...

Hahaha that is a ridiculous amount of cereal... hey remember cereal fridays?? You would bring a whole box of cereal, a spoon, and a bowl to school and eat it all day...haha good times.

The Carlson Family said...

lucky charms????

Jenna said...

Too bad there wasn't that good of a sale on MILK!!! haha oh well just buy yourselves a cow and you're good to go!

Harris Family said...

This is fabulous! I finished my latenight posting and then- BOOM! there was a comment from you. YOU! the friend I think I have missed the most in my entire life. I once filled out this list of questions and one of the questions was...do you ever miss someone? I thought yeah... the Wonderful Lisa Carlson! And now here you are. Email me! Email me! lafeandbryndee@gmail.com

ps
My verification word was vidisth... say that 10 times fast! HaHa.