Thursday, August 6, 2009

Oh yeah, Im definitely Pregnant!

Does anyone else see that enormous belly! Haha, how could you miss it? This is a picture Jon took of me in Millennium Park in Chicago. All through the park are huge art displays like this orb-type-thing. Oh, and I finally felt my little boy kicking! It was a day before my 21-week mark and it was not what I was expecting at all. I kept waiting for a kick around my belly button area but the kicking was actually just below where my bump pops out. And as far as the feeling, it wasnt so much a flutter or even like gas as everyone described it. I told Jon it was like popcorn popping inside me! I felt it a few times and knew it was him! Oh, and it hasnt stoppped. This kid is coming out a ninja with all his kicking going on. Jon is even able to feel him now! Its so cool to finally feel him. Cool, and weird, because its kinda like a little alien inside me trying to get out. That probably sounds weird but I cant help think that Im some sort of Sci-Fi experiment.

This is the coolest thing ever! My amazing sister-in-law Lindsey sent this to us this week. Jon, of course, loves it and hopes his boy will grow up and be a drummer just like his daddy. I cant wait to see it on him. Thank you so much Jeff and Linds! We miss you and your girls!

We're just about to the 22 week mark and I love it! Each day passes and we get closer and closer. We cant wait to meet him. Its crazy how much we love him already and havent even seen his face yet!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sci Fi? haha! anyways love the baby bumb so cute!

The Carlson Family said...

so cute!!! that brings back so many memories- popcorn popping is a really good way to describe it!

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

yeah i agree with you and rach on the popcorn popping haha. just you wait til that baby is turning summersolts in about 2 months, then you'll REALLY feel like you are part of a sci-fi. your little bump is so cute! and i love the onesie! wish i had thought of it. love you and miss you as always!

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

p.s. that is SO cool that you went to chicago. i've always wanted to go there.

Lucy said...

I am so glad you are getting to see the sights while you are there! Love the hair color!!!!

David said...

It looks like you guys are having a great time! We can't wait to see you and your boy!

Josh says "Hi", Sam says "Hi", and Lexi says "Ba"