Monday, August 17, 2009

23 Weeks!


People keep asking me if I feel pregnant. Um, yes! Do you see that belly? My feet are quickly disappearing more and more each day and my maternity tops are already becoming too small. Bending over is so hard these days and my cravings are in full swing. Chili cheese dogs, chocolate ice cream, cinnamon rolls... I was even craving Thanksgiving dinner so much that yesterday I actually made it. I'm talking all out too- turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, creamed onions, rolls, jello salad and pie to finish it. Having a baby in my belly is so much fun! We're 23 1/2 weeks and having this baby is all we can think about. Cant wait!

7 comments:

Nat said...

Man, you made me so hungry for Thanksgiving dinner right then! But I don't think I have the energy to do all of that. And you look adorable! Can't wait until you guys come home...

The Chambers said...

oh my goodness, could you get any cuter? Seriously?! I hope I look like you when I'm pregnant...so hott. And I think I will be making thanksgiving dinner tonight thank you very much...sounds DECLICIOUS!

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

HAHA I can't believe you had the ENERGY to make all that. And yes, you are looking preggo! So Cute! Your face is still so thin though... Lucky, lucky, lucky.

Jenna said...

cute cute cute!

Unknown said...

i love the baby bump! You are so gorgeous! and hhmmm turkey dinner!?! Love it!

Unknown said...

hey email me those links of templates! kirsten@yardpirate.com or blog me! Bye girl!

Tina said...

You are looking really cute...:)

I'm glad you are feeling better enough to enjoy those chili cheese dogs!