Saturday, April 10, 2010

4 Months!!!!!

I cant believe how much this kid has grown and changed. And in only 4 months! When did this tiny little newborn turn into an actual baby who rolls over, laughs and holds himself up?
We had his 4 month check up this week and he weighed in at 16lbs flat and 24.5 inches long. Apparently he's way short for his age and chunky too and Im loving the combination. My short fat little guy will be taller than me before I know it!
Paxton had his baby blessing last month (still need to post a pic of him in his ADORABLE suit). He rolled over from tummy to back a couple of weeks ago then rolled from back to tummy a couple of days later and Jon missed both! He was pretty bummed out considering he was just int he other room but Pax showed him his new trick eventually. He's discovered the power of his hands and realized that he can actually grab hold of things. I think he kinda just flung his hands around before and grabbed what he could and now he actually reaches for objects with both hands. He LOVES a Baby Einstein movie that we have for him (thanks again Lori and Matt). Every other day or so, we turn it on for about 20 minutes and he goes nuts! He must get really relaxed watching it though, because he literally poops every time he watches it. Love this kid. He babbles and talks non-stop and he's going through a major "only want mommy" phase. Poor Jon tries so hard but Pax literally will cry for 20 minutes with Jon and then be asleep 2 seconds after he's in my arms. I love breastfeeding and the special bond it creates. It is seriously so amazing. Love to all!

3 comments:

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

gonna see you in less than a week! so exciting!

hope you are doing alright packing and getting ready.

TrishlovesDanny said...

So... i am kinda writing this comment for your whole blog since it's really my first time reading it. Santa Vaca! Your Paxton is a handsome boy! Love all the pictures and updates. We have to get together soon. COME TO THE VALENCIA REUNION!!!! It's this month, the 24th actually. Go to Michelle Christensen's facebook to get the info or let me know if you need it. It would be fun to see you and all the old roommies will be there. I will be there if I am not in the hospital having a baby! :)

Craig and Megan said...

We love you guys! All three of you!! I have to say, I'm sared to death fir lil' Cambria to come, but you make me so excited! I keep thinking "Look how great it is for Jon and Lisa. They make it look like cake from heaven!!" and it gives me confidence!
P.S - I think 'Cambria Hall' is oh-so cute!! and totally works!:)