Monday, April 19, 2010

Now we're stuck in Ohio

...for the next 4-ish months

Summertime is here and for the Halls, that means cross-country pick up and move. This year Jon's team (he works for Pinnacle Security) is working in Ohio. We will be living in Fairborn, which is a suburb of Dayton which is right smack in the middle of Cincinnati and Columbus.
We left on Saturday and its been a great journey so far. The trip started off with Jon finding caffeine-free Dr Pepper. SWEET! I havent had a Dr P since Pax was born and I am enjoying a change from my ever-present caffeine-free Pepsi. Anyway, Saturday night we stayed in Winslow, AZ with Jon's sister Nat and her family and had so much fun(pictures coming soon). Then last night we drove to Albuquerque. We are currently about 60 miles outside of Denver where we will stay and visit my brother Jayson and his family for a couple of days. Our whole lives are packed in this faithful car of ours and Im looking forward to arriving in Ohio and discovering what life is like for us there. Love to all!


3 comments:

Grace Hart said...

Haha, that first picture made me laugh! Have fun on your adventure!

The Carlson Family said...

I can't wait to hear the trip details and how Pax is holding up!

Our Family said...

Lisa, you are only a few hours away from us, do you want to get together? Email me: Bonniegrow@gmail.com