Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dinosaurs, flowers and the Zoo

So the other day I went to Ikea and lunch with my mom and my sister Shelly. Had a wonderful time and even Pax did awesome!
Came home to a spotless house- dishes were clean, laundry was done and my floors were vacuumed.
Oh yeah, and these were waiting for me

I love Jon. I love him for all he does for me and all he puts up with from me. But mostly, I love that he constantly reminds me not to take life too seriously.
We took Paxton to the Zoo the other day. We met up with Lori and David (Jon's sister and brother) who each brought their daughters, Shayla and Lexi. He definitely had no idea where we were and couldnt care less about the animals but we had fun :)



3 comments:

Jeff and Lindsey said...

Jon and Lisa - are you kidding me with this kid??? My friend and I are freaking out about how cute your boy is! Please say we will see you on the 4th!!!

Oh, and thank you so much for the Birthday card!

Lins (and fam)

The Chambers said...

what are you feeding your mister? why is he so freaking good to you? share with us your secret please! jk...
the flowers are GORGEOUS!

Tina said...

I'm sure that was the first of many trips to the zoo :)

Love the pictures...

See you soon!