Tuesday, September 29, 2009

31 weeks and Autumn

On Sunday, the weather was beautiful. Cool, slightly cloudy and a little wind. After being in AZ for a few weeks, I was excited to take advantage of the perfect weather. Jon found a sculpure park online that was nearby so we decided to go take a walk through it. Well, we got there and turns out it was a huge botanical garden with amazing sculptures all throughout the gardens. It was so beautiful! I don't know how it always happens to us, but we seem to end up in the most random places unexpectedly. The picture above is Jon with his favorite art piece. Below is a picture of me at exactly 31 weeks. People are still saying I'm small for how far along I am. I feel like the Titanic so I don't know what ya'll are talking about :)

I love fall. Aren't these colors beautiful? Its my favorite season to be outside. The best part about Michigan in the fall is all the different colors that the trees are changing to. Only a few more weeks to enjoy this!

3 comments:

The Chambers said...

ok...you are beautiful! I LOVE seeing your smiling face! you were always smiling in high school...i miss it. You are getting so close! I'm so excited! and those colors...wow, can I come visit?

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

the colors are changing here too! i love it!

Tina said...

You look so cute :)

Your autumn pictures are really beautiful too. I love our autumn here too, because the weather is nice...it's just not amazing for pictures.