Thursday, September 10, 2009

Third Trimester!

Monday was my birthday and Jon took me to our favorite pizza place EVER!!!! LGO (Le Grande Orange) is simply to die for. Truly authentic and highest quality and oh so yummy! This is a picture of us there waiting for our dinner. We met my brother and his wife, also our friends Craig and Megan as well as my little brother and sister. It was such a fun time and the entire day was perfect. Thank you sweetie, for making my day so wonderful!
I feel huge! Although, every single person who asks how far along I am says Im super small still. Pax is enjoying his little water bed clear in my back right now but is starting to push forward. Good thing to because those back pains are starting to creep in. Im 28 1/2 weeks. THIRD TRIMESTER!!! Our date changed again. Its back to November 29 and Im so excited that we get our little bundle sooner hopefully. We'll see though. Im not really relying on any due date, considering that only like 3% of babies even deliver on their "due date". Im just going to expect him sometime towards the end of November, maybe early December, and just let him decide when he's due. I love my Hypnobirthing book. I wish every woman would read it because it really has changed my entire view on pregnancy and delivery. Jon too, has said he never expected it to be this way. Im normally a high stress person (Jon will verify, if you dont believe me) but Im so relaxed about everything involving my pregnancy and actually giving birth. Im so excited for everything and Im loving taking care of my baby inside me. There really is no greater calling in life for a woman than to care for a child, whether she carries it herself or cares for a child already here.

2 comments:

The Chambers said...

Lisa you are beautiful, inside and out. I LOVE hearing about your thoughts and feelings. I'm so excited for you to be a mother, you seem so at peace and ready for it. I can't wait for my day to come. I truly agree with you though. There is NO greater calling in life than to raise children of God.

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

oh i want to SEE YOU! you are SO beautiful. what a beautiful person you are inside and out. pax is lucky to have you for a mommy.

i still feel really guilty for only sending you a lame text on your birthday. i'll have to make it up to ya :)