Monday, October 12, 2009

33 Week Pics and a Festive New Layout!


33 week mark! My time as a kangaroo is quickly coming to an end. I have to admit, I've loved being pregnant. It was hard in the beginning. 4 months of living in bed and hardly eating isnt something I like to think about but you know, I would do it a thousand more times. Yes, it was hard, but knowing that MY baby, whom I share with the love of my life, was in there made every hardship seem so small. And now I feel him rolling around inside my tummy all the time and I cant help but love him. This morning I was awakened to a tiny little boy doing somersaults inside my belly and the joy I felt as I laid there next to Jon, feeling Paxton jump around, is simply beyond words. I cant wait to have him in my arms. Only a few weeks left!

This is a picture I took. The view of my feet how I see them is so different than ever before. They're disappearing before my very eyes!
Jon and I only have a week left in Michigan! Hurray! We cant wait to see everyone and eat some Fili-B's. Mmmmmmmmmm

6 comments:

Unknown said...

lisa you look so gorgeous in that pic. I LOVE your hair. so adorable.

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

baaaha. no feet. poor you.

can't wait to see you next week! and rub your belly at awkward times ;) yay!

Stephanie said...

You look HUGE! I love it! Man, it is so great to be back from Michigan! Hope your summer went well there!
-Joe and Stefi

Nicole Leifson - Jensen said...

LISA!!! Look how cute you are! I'm so excited for you to be a Mom, I can't believe it!! Just wait, for as much as you love that feeling of him inside, that moment you can hold him is 1000-X better! If you ask me, labor and delivery is the best part, of course that was with a blessed epidural both times;) Good luck hon, keep the posts coming!

Grandma Rini said...

Dear, dear Lisa! How cute you look pregnant! I know just what you mean about loving to be pregnant. I always did too--just felt like a princess, or sumpn! Honey I am making a nice blanket for your baby boy. I will bring it when we come down in December. We are so excited about our visit! Love to Jon, too.
Grandma Rini

Tina said...

Lisa, you look so cute. We are excited to see you in person one of these days :)