Thursday, October 6, 2011

A classic kind of love



Jon sent me an email from work yesterday with a link to this video. I love that we share a love that reminds me of movies and fairy tales. In high school, I would hear a song like this (you know the kind, insanely romantic that makes you want to be in love). Now, I hear those songs and I think of the man I was so blessed to marry.

I didnt think love like that existed. I heard way too many people say, "real life isnt a fairy tale". Way, way too many people say that. But they were wrong. I lay my head next to Jon every night and wonder if Im living in a dream.

Im on pain killers right now so this may just be a drug-induced rant, but I love my husband and I am so very thankful that we have a love like the one in this song.

To my darling husband: I love you. Thank you for loving me and thank you for teaching me how to love myself. Growing old with you has already been a blast :)

No comments: