Thursday, June 30, 2011

Our Trip, Take 3!

We decided to take a slight detour on our way home after Big Bear and stopped in San Diego. We havent been back since our honeymoon and it was fun to see the hotel we stayed in, right on the beach. 
Pax LOVED the ocean and the sand. I was surprised, since the water was cold and the waves were a bit startling. He usually wants nothing to do with that sort of thing, but he would have played all day there, had we let him.
Ugh, Paxton has this thing were he eats sand. I know, I know, all kids do it. But Pax seems to like the taste of sand better than the taste of chocolate. I keep thinking he'll take a bite or two and realize its yucky, but nope! Here is a picture of him, buried in sand and literally shoveling the soft sand into a wide-open mouth. Trust me, we try to stop him, but he's quick and he's sneaky. PS, changing his diapers the day after a sand buffet is NOT fun.


And again, close ups of our sand-aholic. Gross, yes, but oh so adorable!

I cant wait until Pax is old enough to take the pictures for us. Getting kinda tired of the "one-arm-up" pose
We stopped on our way through town, so after the beach we didnt have anywhere to take our baby to clean up. So we made do with a towel and the hood of our ever-faithful car.

I love going to San Diego. I would probably live there if I could. Hopefully its not too long before we venture back

No comments: