Thursday, June 2, 2011

Baby Shower

My Sister-in-law, Kim, is due to have a little boy in a few short weeks. They came down for a visit and I was able to help plan and give her a family shower. It was so much fun to make the decorations and plan the menu. Here are a few pictures of the event.
Here's the banner I made. All the printed paper had glitter on it and it turned out so cute.

Here's the refreshment table. I made a bunch of tissue paper pom poms. I didnt get any good pictures, but you can kinda see one above the table.
 We had so many yummy things to eat. My sis, Shelly, made amazing chocolate-covered cheesecake filled strawberries. My SIL, Rachael, made awesome meatballs. We also had cucumber sandwiches, pasta-crab salad, chicken salad sandwiches, cookies, lemon cakes and tons of other goodies. Isn't food amazing?!!!
One of my favorite refreshments were these hummus shooters. 4 different kinds, in cute little cups. We had pita chips, naan bread and veggies to dip.

This is my brother and his cute family. Oh, and I made that pin on Kim's shirt. I know the big belly gave her away, but I thought it would be cute for her to wear something significant of being the mommy-to-be. 





It was so much fun putting the shower together. Thanks everyone who helped and thanks to everyone who came!

1 comment:

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH LISA!! That shower was beautiful and so thoughtful. Everything was put together so well. I was just wishing I had some pictures to share this morning. Thanks for posting these! Every detail was perfect :)

Love you and miss you already!