Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A quick trip to Winslow

 Jon and I took a quick trip up to Winslow a couple weeks back to visit Nat and Roland and their fam. Its one of our favorite getaway places because we go, we hang out around the house, eat good food and laugh a lot. There's not much to do in Winslow except enjoy each other's company. A low-key couple of days was just what the Dr ordered!

 Pax and Lucy were SO STINKIN CUTE together! They instantly clicked and followed each other around for 3 days. On our last morning there, I walked around the corner to find them alone in the kitchen, HUGGING! How adorable is that?! Ive never seen 15-month olds take to each other so much.

Wee! Wee! Wee! That was what came out of Paxton's mouth the entire time he was on the swings.



this is Paxton's first time down a slide by himself. He loved it!

My brother Michael and his family, along with my sister Janice, were in Flagstaff at the same time and passed thru Winslow on their way back into the Valley. We met them at the Root Beer Stand and had a taste of yummy-ness together.

1 comment:

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

Sorry I haven't been able to comment on your last posts but I want you to know that I've seen them now and am so grateful you are keeping us updated with your sweet family!

Wish we could have been there for Diego's baptism! It looks like it was a very special time.

Paxton is growing up too fast. Tell him to stop running around and being so cute.
Seriously! He's changed so much since Christmas. I think it's time for a little visit :)