Monday, November 1, 2010

Temple Square, Crackers and Monkeys!

I havent been able to blog much since we did our big move to Utah. But, we finally moved into our new place, unpacked our stuff (well, most of it anyway) and Pax is napping in his crib so I FINALLY have my blogging time :)
We've done a lot since we've been here. The late summer weather was so beautiful compared to the yucky Tennessee air and we spent every second of it that we could outside. We went to Temple Square and walked around and toured the Conference Center. It was so cool to see all of that at a time when we werent there for conference.




On Labor Day, we picked up Shelly and the 4 of us went to Touccanos, which is an amazing Brazilian BBQ place. I had a gift certificate for my birthday so we decided to celebrate a day early. Seriously, so tasty. I was full for about a week after that. We also bought a Frisbee and a basketball and played at a park nearby. We gave Pax a Saltine cracker for the first time to help keep him busy and he was so stinkin cute eating it!



It was my birthday on Sept 7th. I turned 24. It was a weird birthday, being away from my family in AZ but my amazing husband made it a wonderful day. I woke up to a bouquet of beautiful flowers and yummy crepes! Oh, and my cake was a chocolate eclair cake. Mmmmmm.......

And lastly, my mom sent Paxton this adorable little monkey costume. He wasnt too phased by it, but he looked so cute; his parents definitely enjoyed the dress-up time!



Stay tuned for hiking, fall fun and SNOW!

1 comment:

mmg said...

You guys are so close and yet so far right now. I think we need to do something about narrowing the gap