Sunday, November 7, 2010

First sNoW day!

So we had our first snow day! It was a while back, just a few days before Halloween. It had rained for a few day beforehand and gotten pretty cold, then one morning we woke up to a blistery snowy landscape. I have to admit, it was fun. But dang, was it cold! Lucky for me, it mostly melted by the end of the day but the mountains just behind our place were beautifully dressed in white for quite some time after. Its supposed to snow again on Wednesday. Not sure if its gonna stick but either way, winter is coming so I guess I better get used to it!
isnt Pax SO cute in his winter jacket!!!!

this is the view from our place, right at the base of Mt Timpanogos

Paxton actually had fun touching the snow, which totally surprised me

Im pretty sure we were the only people crazy enough to be outside that early in the AM!

2 comments:

mmg said...

Actually both of your boys are very cute in the snow. We are all looking forward to the winter. Right?

Our Family said...

oh my gosh your little man is so so cute!!