Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Love this kid

This picture perfectly describes Paxton right now. His favorite thing to do is YELL! He loves to hear his little LOUD voice. My mom laughs when I talk to her on the phone because she can always hear little Pax in the background making some kind of noise.

This kid cracks me up every day. I love that he gives mostly everyone a blank stare and then doesnt stop smiling for me and Jon.
He got his 2nd tooth in a while back and his little toothy grin is so precious.

So he still isnt a fan of food, but he does love the get messy! He's definitely a boy!
No matter how tired or fussy this kid is, the moment he is in his car seat, he is happy and playful again. Most people take their babies for car rides to get them to take a nap. We take Pax on car rides to keep him awake
This is how Pax fell asleep the other day. I know it may seem a bit immature of me, but come on, its funny right?

3 comments:

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

he has teeth?! wow. time really does fly. he is looking so handsome these days.

miss you.

The Carlson Family said...

I am still laughing out loud right now at that first pic!!! Hahahahahaha!

bdoyle said...

Haha, Hudson used to flip us off all the time... Still does sometimes. The pictures are all adorable! :) Hope he feels better soon.