Monday, June 21, 2010

Oh, and did I mention...

We moved to Memphis. Well, technically we live in Mississippi but the town is right on the border and everything we do is in Memphis. I can honestly say I loved living in Ohio and I miss it but Memphis is starting to grow on me. The bbq here is dee-licious and the down-town area is pretty fun. Its super hot and humid here so I really dont get out much because I like to keep Pax inside, but when we do, we always find something new and cool.
Has anyone ever been here or know any good places to eat or things to do? Im on a mission to discover as much of this city as possible!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that cake looks yummy! So I found a pretty sweet blog I think you might be interested in http://ilovememphisblog.com/, I found it off of this blog http://www.designspongeonline.com/2010/06/memphis-guide.html.
check it out! i am so jealous I want one for nashville

Unknown said...

Now we need to come visit ya! There are so many things I wanna do in Memphis!

Unknown said...

Lisa we want to come visit either this weekend or next weekend! Call me 928-814-4150

Tina said...

Well, I am no help on the discovering Memphis mission, but I look forward to reading about your adventures there....