Thursday, January 22, 2009

Previously on Lost

With much anticipation, Jon and I tuned into ABC for the long awaited season premier of Lost. I have to say, Im kinda stoked for what is to come. Already we learn crazy things about a couple of characters that to this point have not been divulged yet. We see a little more into the islands powers and with the twist of space and time, who knows what will happen. It was made pretty clear that time cannot be changed so Im not going to get my hopes up yet for Charlie's return (moment of silence for our loss). Thank goodness for DVR and being able to fast forward thru commercials, rewind on parts we didnt quite hear and pause for potty breaks throughout the amazing two hour event. Lost is amazing people, if you havent jumped on that train yet, I strongly suggest you do and would like to add that youre crazy!!!! Oh and for those of you who also watched the hour long intro to the series before the premier, I heard hints all throughout that questions all the way back from season 1 will finally be answered. There are definitely some loose ends i would like to see wrapped up. Until next week.......

1 comment:

Tina said...

Emilee and I tried to give Kaitie and Ally a Lost Tutorial, so they would join us in the new season. I thought we had them there for a minute, but oh well....Emilee and I are still the only real fans in the house.

Em does have enough enthusiasm to make up for the rest.