Tuesday, October 5, 2010

10 Months Old!

Hi everyone! Its me, Paxton! (I know, Im cheesy and dumb). Anyway, I just wanted to bring everyone up to speed on what Im up to these days. Well, Im 10 months old! I started crawling about a week shy of 9 months. I started out wobbly and slow but now I can make it all the way to the stairs by the time mom turns around. She's still faster than me so I havent been able to make it downstairs yet- Im working on that :)

I have a crazy appetite for baby food now. Im only breastfeeding about 3 times a day now and Im eating lots and lots of jars of fruits, veggies and meat. Mom and Dad keep saying something about "going broke" over me, but I dont know what they mean.

I was waking up a LOT during the night up until this last week. Now I let m&d sleep through most of the night. Mom gets up about 4 to feed me, then Im back asleep until 7am.
I have 6 teeth now. 4 on bottom, and 2 on top. I think I might be getting more though because Ive been a bit cranky. I LOVE Tylenol though and that makes the hurts go away.

I stood up by myself today! Ive been super scared to try, but I did it and now I cant stop!
I love, love, LOVE my daddy. My favorite time of the day is any time that he wrestles around with me. I get so excited when I see him that I squeal with delight.

I discovered animals this month. I usually dont laugh much but I am rolling with giggles when ever I am near a dog or horse or goat.

Well, thats all for now. I'll turn the blogging back over to mommy!

4 comments:

mmg said...

How adorable he is. We love all the pictures but the one with him and Jon and the goat is the best.

The Carlson Family said...

Sorry I have been off of this until I can get my camera in gear, so I just caught up! SO cute- he officially has an adorable grin. I CAN'T wait to get everyone home for the holidays!!!!!!

Lucy said...

he is changing so fast!

Tina said...

He is so cute, and so grown up. Crazy!