Saturday, May 15, 2010

My sister, the graduate


Wow. Seriously? My little sister just graduated from college? Um, what???????????
Yep, my little sister Shelly just finished up at Chandler Gilbert community college and will be transferring to BYU in the fall well ahead of most kids her age. Shelly, you have worked so hard and you have sacrificed so much. You have grown and matured into a beautiful woman. You brighten up any room you are in (except when youre grouchy, then stay back!). All joking aside though Shell, you are so much fun to be around. You are always the life of the party and you are probably the most caring person I know. Jon and I are so proud of what youve accomplished and who you've become. I love you to death and I am so thankful that I can honestly call you my best friend. I will miss your smile-its so contagious. I will miss you randomly falling down and laughing at your own jokes. BYU wont know what to do with you :) and I mean that in a good way. Love ya sis!





3 comments:

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

yay shelly!!

you two are the cutest sisters. thanks for letting me be a part of your darn awesome family :)

Shelly Marie said...

awe lisa I love you!! I can't believe I didn't see this sooner!! I miss you guys so much! thank you for being such a great older sister. you have been a wonderful example to me.

Lucy said...

I love you girls, I am so glad to have you for my daughters! We are blessed with an incredible family!