Wednesday, May 12, 2010

5 Months!

Pax is 5 months now. Well, May 5th he was. But Im busy dang it so Im blogging about it now!
Here is what Pax is up to these days:
*He can sit all by himself now, although he's a little top heavy and doesnt hold it for too long yet.
*He's just started laughing but he's just so serious all the time that its definitely a chore to get him to do so.
*He had baby food for the first time! He actually tasted food for the first time too. Jon and I have tried really hard to not give him tastes of anything and we finally cracked! He sampled some sweet potatoes that I cooked up and LOVED it. Then the next day we gave him rice cereal. He ate it, but I dont think he was too impressed.

*He has a favorite song. Every time I sing "Old McDonald Had a Farm" he gets all smiley and excited.
*He's obsessed with mirrors now. He could look at himself in one for hours!
*He discovered that his feet are objects that can go in his mouth! I got a picture of him discovering it for the first time. The picture is him SCREAMING with excitement.
This kid is just so stinkin cute! He loves to cuddle and be held all tight. He still is just happy as can be and only is fussy when its time to eat and that can be quickly fixed :) I had a wonderful Mothers Day. Jon made me crepes in bed and did all the housework and cooking. He got me a few fun little things but honestly, the only thing I needed in the whole world to make me feel special are my two boys. I love them more than anything!

3 comments:

Lucy said...

It is so fun to see that bib on him, I wish I could find more towels that size to make more! The larger ones are great as they get bigger. We will have more for him when you get back!

Grace Hart said...

Lisa! I was just thinking about you! So I was watching TV the other day and a Progressive commercial came on, the one with that cute, funny, quirky girl- and I realized she reminds me of you! (It's a compliment because I like her commercials). Anyway- I love the last picture, it made me laugh!

When you come back to AZ we need to get together so I can see you and your cute baby!

The Carlson Family said...

HA! Pax's face in that last one almost made me wake up Aedan! He is just so cute! I want to come pinch his fat rolls. Seriously.