Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Day (Sorta)

Jon and I have a tradition that, instead of going out and waiting 2 hours for dinner, we make sushi at home together. I love this tradition. I love, love, LOVE sushi and its fun to have it at home.


We made it the day before so that we didnt have to break the Sabbath and it was kinda fun having our own special day.

Yum, I want to eat this all over again. We bought ahi, salmon, yellow tail and shrimp. OH MY GOODNESS. Seriously, Im salivating just writing about it.
We also made these cute little cakes in some glass cups that we have but, um, something went wrong because they were NAS-TY! Too bad because they looked so cute and even smelled good.

Poor Paxton got his first cold that day. This picture perfectly shows the way he felt. Poor baby just wanted to sleep in mommy and daddy's arms all day.

Happy Valentines Day Sweetie. Its kinda belated but I figured since we celebrated early that I could say it late. Thanks for treating every day like its Valentines. You are the love of my life and Im so glad to be married to someone who opens my doors, holds my hand everywhere we go, surprises me with breakfast in bed, makes me laugh, holds me when I cry, makes me weak in the knees and gives me butterflies still, knows me better than I know myself... I could go on and on but mostly Im so thankful that you are my very best friend in the whole world. LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

The Carlson Family said...

Oh my gosh I'm petty sure Aedan didn't wear those PJ's until he was 4 months old! Hahahahahaha!