Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Standin' on the Corner

Our little familia went to Winslow a few weeks ago for Lucy's baby blessing. It was SO nice to "get away" (although it was only a couple hours away) and spend time with Jon's fam. We went up on Saturday, planning only on staying just one night and had such a good time that we stayed until Tuesday.
You may ask yourself, "Winslow? What the heck is so great about Winslow?" well Im sure you've heard the famous song by the Eagles. The small town in northern Arizona is so proud of that recognition that they have a corner there completely dedicated to the song.

(One thing I was really looking forward to was seeing a drunk, passed out Indian. And look! Here one is!)
(that sounds kinda racist, I swear Im not though)

It was so much fun to put our little Pax next to Lucy, who happens to be just a few days older than him. The crazy thing was that when we did put them together, our little Pax wasnt so little anymore. This boy is SO chunky. It was really interesting to see a baby the same age as ours and comparing what they do the same and things they are unique to. I cant wait to watch these two grow up together.



I love this picture because it looks like Paxton is bullying poor Lucy. Oh, the start of many times to come with these two getting into trouble.

Cant wait to get back and visit. We're so glad that Nat and Roland and their family is so close, yet just far enough that it feels like a vacation to go :)

1 comment:

Tina said...

Lisa, I came here to see the Winslow post that we talked about last weekend. Sure enough, the proof is in the pictures!

I need to go and see it all for myself, I think.

Now, I am going to catch up with the rest of your "catching up" page.