Wednesday, November 18, 2009

pictures and things


My sister-in-law came into town for a quick visit and took these pictures. Thank goodness too, because we have next to NO pictures of us together in my current "state" :) Thanks Kim! We cant wait to see you and Jayson in some weeks to come.
p.s. Jon is sticking out his gut, for the record. He's actually looking amazing. As I gain the weight, he seems to be losing it. Jealous.

This is a pic of her baby girl Lotta. This girl is so beautiful, just like her momma. She just took her first bite of snow and as you can see, wasn't expecting the coldness.

Here's a picture from my baby shower with a few girls that Ive known my whole life. Brye, Grace and Charde', love you girls! Char- can you believe we're MOMMAS???? (well, almost for me anyway)
***To all my sisters-in-law, anyone have any pictures from the family shower? I KNOW they were taken and would love a few. Thanks again Nat for putting that together and everyone else for coming and all the generosity. It was so much fun!

2 comments:

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

hahah. thanks... that picture is even better than i remembered :)

Brye Bourgeous said...

I love this, we probably have one on Grace's couch from ten years ago!